This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Senior Indirect Tax Analyst
George Town, Malaysia
10 days ago
Our Global Tax team is dedicated to developing an optimal worldwide tax structure. As a tax generalist you will support our global tax reporting and compliance processes, including assistance with indirect tax matters.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with external service providers and assist with monthly, quarterly and annual sales and use, VAT, GST, property, franchise, business tax and other non-income tax returns
- Prepare monthly Indirect tax accruals, journal entries and related supporting documentation
- Prepare tax account reconciliations
- Prepare workpapers for indirect tax calculations
- Assist with federal, state, local and international indirect tax returns
- Assist in responding to notices and information requests from tax authorities, including indirect tax audits
- Assist Tax team with any Indirect tax special projects – implementation of data intensive processes, new software implementation, data reconciliation, etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years of tax experience from a Big 4 or U.S. multinational corporation. Candidates with only accounting experience are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Working knowledge of indirect tax processes.
- Prior experience with an accounting ERP system and productivity software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- A self-starter, detail-oriented, hands-on and analytical tax professional with strong oral and written communication skills and data analytics skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance. High degree of accuracy and proven ability to meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment.
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me