Senior General Ledger Accountant
George Town, Malaysia
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me
What You’ll Do
- Assist with financial close process and ensure timely reporting of monthly financial results
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare monthly P&L and balance sheet flux
- Bank reconciliation and corresponding journal entries
- Maintain company fixed assets ledger and record monthly depreciation entries if any
- Prepare and maintain monthly G/L journal entries with supporting documentation
- Contribute to tax and statutory compliance effort, including timeline filing of tax reports, statutory audit
- Handle ad-hoc tasks/projects assigned by manager
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6-8 years relevant general accounting experience, 4+ years of industry experience
- Proficiency in MS application as well as Google suite
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Good time management skills, well-organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to grasp accounting and finance concepts quickly
- Self-started and able to work independently with minimal supervision
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.