This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
30+ days ago
Lime's Recruiting team is growing and we are adding a Sourcer to join the team in Germany! In this role, you will help build a world-class team within EMEA. This is a critical role to Lime’s success as we grow our teams that are revolutionizing micro-mobility.
You will ideally have experience sourcing warehouse / operations talent across some of our major markets including (but not limited to) France, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, UK and Ireland. You will also have experience sourcing for corporate talent as you will assist with attracting talent across finance, legal, and policy & communications. Additionally, partnering and collaborating should come easy to you as this role will work closely with our Senior Recruiter and EMEA leadership Team.
If you have experience in fast paced rapidly growing environments and are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact, Lime is the perfect place for you!
Our preferred locations for this position are Berlin, Hamburg, Munich or Frankfurt.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our EMEA recruiting team and EMEA Management team to understand our recruitment strategy and hiring goals for their focus areas
- Build inclusive sourcing strategies and talent pipelines, and provide industry insight and competitive intelligence while keeping a strategic focus on diversity at every stage of the funnel
- Utilize a data-driven approach to analyze, forecast, track, and communicate key operational metrics to the business, while using metrics to drive operational excellence
- Write engaging messages that excite and attract top candidates
- Create proactive talent and market mappings to support recruitment in times of rapid growth.
- Keep abreast of new trends in the industry and marketplace while maintaining up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues related analytics and compliance relative to our recruiting efforts
- Communicate effectively with interview teams to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Provide recruiting metrics to hiring managers and Head of Recruiting
- Native German and English speaking/writing skills required
- 3+ years of sourcing experience engaging passive candidates, in-house and/or agency (startup experience a huge plus)
- Previous track record of building and nurturing relationships with passive candidates
- A passion for finding the best talent in the market! Uncovering those needles in haystacks!
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels (not just LinkedIn)
- Ability to source a high volume of candidates while maintaining a high bar for candidate experience
- Consultative approach to building rapport at all levels within an organization
- Data driven, resulted oriented, and progressive thinking when it comes to understanding the talent market and our pipelines
- You enjoy learning new things! As our team expands, you will learn new roles and markets
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ability to drive direction and make sizable impact at a rapidly growing global organization
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.