This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Global Logistics Compliance Manager
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me
We are looking for a Global Logistics Compliance Manager to join our team.
What You'll Do
- Ability to drive complex and cross functional projects to completion.
- Develop and implement long term strategies and a scalable compliance program.
- SME on trade compliance and import/export related matters for the internal team
- Providing recommendations to Sr. Management team on costs avoidance/reductions strategy and best practices on compliance
- Raise awareness of compliance and work closely with key stakeholders on mitigating regulatory changes.
- Develop and maintain global database of HS classifications, tariffs and related data
- Responsible for ensuring operation processes are aligned with local ad international regulatory and policy
- A strategic partner to the Supply Chain team on optimizing efficiency and cost by leveraging special trade programs and duty/tariff mitigation strategies
- Lead EOL Compliance in EMEA
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
- 5+ years experience in international compliance/supply chain/logistics
- 5+ years experience with Intra-EU transactions, including deep understanding of VAT rates and intrastat reporting
- Extensive knowledge on HS codes, ADD and special trade programs
- Experience with US Section 301 tariff is a plus
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods shipments, specifically related to in li-ion batteries. Dangerous Goods certification is a plus.
- EOL/Recycling Compliance experience in Europe is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong logical thinking, verbal, and quantitative reasoning, along with the ability to zoom out and see patterns
- Ability to collaborate, cross-functional communicate
- Experience in helping companies identify improvements in process areas, and in assisting with implementing those improvements
- Excellent computer and system skills, Google, MS office, JIra, Asana and ERP experience is a plus
- Great attention to detail
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ability to drive direction and make sizable impact at a rapidly growing global organization
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.