Operations Coordinator - Dallas
Dallas, TX, United States
14 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team, being the hyperlocal presence with in your community. As a local leader responsible for fleet health, you will lead a team of specialists to drive performance in your region. You will be an integral part of building new processes and mechanisms as well as driving process execution and efficiency through data-based decisions. Additional duties include coaching and mentoring the team and building a strong team culture. You will be at the forefront of our strategy to transform urban commuting and help people get where they need to go!
Veterans warmly welcome and encouraged to apply
What You'll Do:
- Hire and supervise an operations team to help manage your local market(s)
- Train, measure, set targets, and manage the overall team performance based on guidance from the Operations Manager
- Utilize our data (customer input, supply/demand, and on the ground experiences) to identify opportunities and how we can improve our business
- Supervise the completion of various local tasks as they’re assigned, including resolution of potential urgent crises for daily infrastructure operations
- Assist with local operations (deployments and retrievals) when necessary
- Regularly communicate business updates with the Operations Manager
- Use your discretion and independent judgment to help drive the business
- At least 1 - 2 years working in a fast-paced operations environment
- Some familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges Lime may face there
- Leadership - A natural leader who always strives for excellence, calling out the little details when things aren’t executed correctly with an ability to motivate your team
- Pure hustle - Being at a startup company means not everything will go according to plan. You should be a strong multi-tasker and be a high-energy person, who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and pull the long hours when needed
- Owner mentality - You own the local market experience, being customer obsessed in serving your community and ensuring our local operations are continuously changing to best meet the hyperlocal needs
- Valid driver license and acceptable Driving Record
- Natural and autonomous leadership skills, people management experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- A position that offers a variety of experiences to scale a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.