Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Lime is hiring a Fulfillment Administrator to join our dynamic Operations team! In this pivotal role, you will report directly to the Head of Warehouse Operations. Your expertise will empower us to ensure our fulfillment operations run seamlessly, keeping customer satisfaction at its peak and products on the move. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an evolving startup environment. You will be an in-the-moment problem solver with the ability to strategize for both short-term needs and long-term goals. If the thought of building, scaling, and being part of a forward-thinking organization excites you, we're eager to meet you.
What you'll do:
- Oversee and manage daily fulfillment operations, ensuring timely and accurate product deliveries.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline warehouse processes and procedures.
- Monitor inventory levels, ensuring optimal stock to meet customer demands without overstocking.
- Implement and supervise quality control processes for order accuracy and product condition.
- Address and resolve any fulfillment issues, liaising with customer service teams when necessary.
- Analyze operational metrics and reports to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Train and mentor fulfillment staff to ensure consistent and high-quality performance.
- Stay updated on fulfillment best practices, tools, and technologies and recommend improvements.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fulfillment or warehouse operations.
- Proficient in inventory management software and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Onsite/Hybrid roles ONLY: We are a remote-first company! For this role, it's preferred that the candidate be within 20 miles of a Lime Warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, or a related field.
- Experience in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- Certification in warehouse management or related field.
- Proven track record of implementing successful operational improvements.
This is a contracted position that will be hired, managed, and compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting information through this posting, the applicant agrees Lime may forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant regarding the role.
The hourly rate for this position is $28.00 - $32.00 USD depending on the location of the candidate hired. This position is not eligible for benefits through Lime as this is a contract position.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.