This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Senior Manager, Social Impact & Advocacy
Chicago, IL, United States
30+ days ago
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers a variety of shared, electric vehicles including e-assist bicycles, e-mopeds and e-scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options for every trip under five miles.
The Senior Manager, Social Impact & Advocacy is responsible for leading Lime’s Social Impact and Advocacy campaigns that strengthen Lime’s reputation among primarily city policymakers, key opinion formers as well as riders and employees. If you succeed, Lime will be seen by these audiences as the most local, innovative, responsible, and community-minded operator of shared micromobility.
The Senior Manager, Social Impact & Advocacy sits on the Central Policy team and reports to the Director of Campaigns.
This person will oversee programmatic management of Lime’s social impact programs like Lime Access, Lime Aid, and Lime Hero while activating projects from conception to execution - including strategic goal-setting; message development; executing campaigns; and measuring overall impact. You’ll create playbooks to house best-in-class practices, partner with local teams to execute on global initiatives, and develop a range of new offerings that will drive Lime’s reputation and brand among riders and city governments.
What You'll Do
- Drive innovative social impact and digital activations campaigns that improve perception of Lime among our core audiences
- Develop new programmatic offerings that further Lime’s strategic objectives and empower local the strategies and localized collateral to further those objectives
- Own backend support of Lime’s Social Impact programs, working with cross-functional teams to improve systems and processes where necessary.
- Own all aspects of Lime’s digital activation campaigns across online, paid and owned media channels.
- Create collateral central to social impact programs including creative briefs, white papers that leverage data-driven insights, and drive creative development to further.
- Design, build, and execute efforts to engage Lime’s employees and stakeholders in Social Impact and Advocacy efforts.
- Create playbooks to enable decentralization while developing tight feedback loops with the local Policy leads, ensuring that playbooks and content is meeting their needs.
- Project manage the localization and adaptation of global campaigns. Track key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives; based on these learnings, implement operational improvements that optimize our available resources.
- 5+ years experience in integrated social impact, advocacy, marketing, communications, advocacy or political campaign experience
- Experience as a project manager, ideally supporting global social impact program management, advocacy and/or marketing
- Experience in online and off-line activations to mobilize a specific audience around a goal
- Experience in rallying cross-functional teams around a specific goal to solicit buy-in or implement.
- Excellent written communications skills and ability to speak in public.
- A belief in the importance of providing access to sustainable forms of transportation.
What we Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micromobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.