This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Regional Operations Manager - Fleet Optimization
Chicago, IL, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to join our Marketplace team in North America. The Marketplace team provides strategies and tools for best using our supply of electric vehicles to meet the demand of our customers. In this role, you will own the Fleet Optimization strategy to maximize vehicle utilization while minimizing factors that lead to fleet depreciation. Properly managing our fleet in the field is critical to creating a sustainable business and driving our vision of greener, more connected cities. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative problem solver, enjoys spotting trends in data, knows how to get buy-in and drive change, and is a well-rounded team player ready to tackle the many challenges in micromobility today.
This is a remote position with the preferred locations in the United States in Austin, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco.
What You'll Do
- Own KPIs relating to the utilization and daily revenue of our deployed vehicles and the rate at which they are lost or damaged while in the field
- Analyze extensive internal data to understand trends and opportunities in markets across North America
- Build dashboards, SOPs, and documentation to help local teams monitor KPIs, understand actionable areas for improvement, and execute
- Get stakeholders to buy in for various initiatives, presenting data-driven business cases and proposed action plans
- Work closely with HQ teams on improving internal tools, developing new products, and rolling out key initiatives
- Utilize product knowledge to serve as the team's subject matter expert for the entire suite of features within our internal tools
- Collect feedback from local teams on processes and products they need to improve their operations.
- 3+ years as an operations, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets / data management skills; strong SQL skills; dashboard creation proficiency a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal and external stakeholders. Passionate about creating slides and SOPs!
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the desire to grow with the role
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences at the intersection of product and operations
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job cannot be performed in Colorado.