This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Manager, Global Business Development - North America
Chicago, IL, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me
Headquartered in San Francisco, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to be the leading global platform for urban transportation. To do that, we need great people. We are looking for a Global Business Development manager to identify, negotiate and develop global partnerships that will help to accelerate our global objectives. As part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to execute significant deals and make meaningful contributions to Lime’s business strategy. This role will report to the Head of Business Development.
What you'll do
- Drive global partnerships across key BD verticals and negotiate deals end-to-end
- Effectively build and communicate the business case and value proposition for both Lime and partners.
- Be customer obsessed and develop long-term global partnershipsBuild strong senior executive relationships with key partners
- Collaborate with Senior Leaders in teams including Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance and Product to ensure successful development and execution of partnerships
- Create playbooks and pitch materials to empower Lime international teams and local operations to efficiently scale partnerships across key BD verticals
- Partner with Legal to support internal stakeholder dealmaking needs
- 4+ years of relevant business development, product partnerships or deal negotiation experience
- Experience in mobility or consumer tech business development preferred
- Ability to combine business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to drive complex, multi-faceted deals
- Proven ability to execute in an evolving, ambiguous, and dynamic environment
- Expertise in stakeholder management across variety of cross-functional teams (Operations, Legal, Finance, Product, etc)
- Outstanding problem solver: creative, solution-oriented, adaptable
- Confident taking initiative; action-oriented.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations
- BA/BS degree
What we offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ability to drive direction and make sizable impact at a rapidly growing global organization
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.