This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Chicago, IL, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join our people team to support our rapidly expanding organization, contributing to multiple pillars of HR while excelling at building and improving processes. In this role you will be a key player in supporting HR programs and initiatives that will help Lime continue to build a world class team and employee experience across the globe.
What You'll Do
- Provide overall HR Operations and HR Program support to the HR team
- Build and maintain a highly effective and collaborative partnership with cross-functional teams including the broader People team and our Legal team
- Partner with our external legal counsel and other vendors to manage visa applications and immigration related processes and inquiries
- Manage onboarding new hires: responsible for conducting virtual new hire orientation sessions on a regular basis.
- Offboarding departing employees, conducting exit interviews, data analysis on trends company and department wide
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and ongoing maintenance/updates of HR systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain our People intranet page, ensuring policies and contact information is updated regularly
- Execute on both administrative and project based work across various HR Programs including our engagement surveys and training
- Work with HRIS to maintain accurate employee records and process timely updates and reports
- 3+ years of direct Human Resources or People Operations experience
- Track record of being adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
- Able to work at a high level of autonomy and manage multiple projects
- Have knowledge of HR compliance regulations, immigration and employment laws, and industry best practices
- Organized and have an attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical execution), effectively exercise independent judgment, and make sound decisions
- Analytical and problem-solving experience, and a successful track record of implementing processes that scale
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal) with an ability to build partnerships and establish rapport and credibility at various levels
- Are a team player with a sense of ownership and "get things done" attitude
- Have exceptional ethics around confidentiality and highly sensitive information
- Have experience working with HRIS platforms (ideally Workday) and other platforms (such as ADP and Lever)
What we offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.