Head of Investor Relations
Chicago, IL, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you’ll collaborate with the leadership team and external partners to lead our Investor Relations at Lime. You’ll develop and maintain relationships with a broad investor base as well as partner with internal teams at Lime to share the narrative around our financial performance, strategic landscape and company strategy.
What You'll Do
- Primary spokesperson for all communication with the investment community
- Collaborate with other teams - including Finance, Product, Communications, PR, Legal, and Business Development, ensuring that investor communications are aligned with company strategy
- Share feedback and viewpoints from the investor community to Executive leadership and Board
- Review and summarize analyst reports, competitive financial analysis and aggregate information from various financial data sources
- Support M&A and/or fundraising activities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics, ideally MBA
- 10+ years experience in investment banking
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; with the ability to communicate to senior leaders and external business partners.
- Strong financial and business acumen, including a firm grasp of the metrics and financial modeling used by investment professionals to inform valuation
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast changing and at times ambiguous environment
- Understanding of valuation and modeling techniques used by investors and analysts
- High sense of personal integrity and hold yourself to very high ethical standards
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ability to drive direction and make sizable impact at a rapidly growing global organization
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.