Operations Coordinator - Charlotte
Charlotte, NC, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team. The Operations Coordinator will own the daily operations within our warehouse in Charlotte, VA. You will serve as a people leader and play a critical role in mentoring and developing a team of both Mechanics and Operations Specialists. You will foster a culture that revolves around safety, innovation, and efficiency. In addition, you will be responsible for driving KPIs and process improvements through data based decision making.
Your ultimate objective will be to transform urban commuting and help people get to where they need to go! Along the way you'll see some of the biggest smiles as people try our scooters for the first time.
LocationYou will be expected to work within a warehouse setting to engage your team each shift. This is not a remote role.
What You'll Do
- Team leadership. Mentor, coach, and develop a cross functional team of 10-20+ associates
- Operational excellence. Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Problem solving. Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way
- Drive results. Communicate policies, objectives, and key information to both internal and external stakeholders
- Data-based decisions. Analyze and reference data to drive process improvements and achieve KPIs
- Safety. Ensure warehouse and team are complaint to all safety policies and procedures
- Natural operator. Drive daily operations in the warehouse. Own inventory management, fleet health, vehicle maintenance, and training and onboarding
- Mechanical interest. Ability to learn about Lime vehicles and understand the details of the maintenance process
- Brand Ambassador. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime
- At least 1 - 2 years working in a operations management or team leadership role
- A natural leader who always strives for excellence, calling out the little details when things aren’t executed correctly with an ability to motivate your team
- Being at a startup company means not everything will go according to plan. You should be a strong multi-tasker and be a high-energy person, who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and pull the long hours when needed
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
- Valid driver license and good driving record
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your city with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with the opportunity for growth and expanding responsibilities
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with diverse backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.