Junior Operations Coordinator
30+ days ago
Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator with a passion for innovation, knack for problem
solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences.
Contract Duration: 3 months - with the possibility of extension up to 12 months
What You'll Do:
- Coordinating and assisting subcontractors in their everyday work
- Support in tracking and reporting critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Support in the operational performance of the city and internal processes through analytics and hands-on.
- Drive results. Work with the Operation team to regularly forecast and set goals for your market.
- Track and report the subcontractors performance and help the Operations team to build an amazing workforce in the city
- Support the Operations team on weekly city performance analysis
- Bilingual Hungarian/English
- Studies in the area of: Logistics, Economics, Operations, Financial, or Business Analytics
- Communicative, open-minded personality
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Self organization: Organize your own activity effectively. Set necessary priorities Use personal time as efficiently as possible
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
- Problem solver. Support in urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- Be creative. Don't be afraid to ask questions, come up with ideas and deliver them.
- Be patient. Act as a first class customer service, be kind and find a solution.
- Comfortable in managing a small team and keeping warehouse clean
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences
- A rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- The chance to play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employe