In-Warehouse Operations Coordinator
11 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for an In-Warehouse Operations Coordinator to maintain our fleet of shared electric vehicles. As an In-Warehouse Operations Coordinator, you will wear multiple helmets to support our daily operations. This role is ideal for logistics and operations oriented individuals. Broaden and build your career experiences in a highly flexible position today!
What You'll Do:
- Maximize the number of operational vehicles by efficiently completing tasks assigned
- Identify issues and find creative solutions to overcome obstacles in the warehouse
- Managing a warehouse and team of mechanics (HR, Homebase etc.)
- Review and address incoming city requests regarding Lime vehicles as outlined by Lime-established service level agreements
- Maintain communication with the in-warehouse team including peers, shift lead, and manager
- Monitor Lime events to ensure cleanliness and safe usage of our vehicles
- Track the performance of the in-warehouse, also the efficiency of mechanics by collecting and analyzing data
- Work closely with the in-warehouse lead on a daily basis, create and implement new best practices
- Plan, coordinate and communicate the needs of the Out-of-warehouse to the in-warehouse
- Coordinate shipments and orders (vehicles, spare parts etc.), document CMR-s
- Ensuring that the mechanics have all the tools and spare parts which their work requires
- Support battery management operations when applicable
- Additional job-related tasks as assigned
- Have a university diploma or equivalent in Logistics, Operations or similar field
- Speak Hungarian
- Full professional proficiency in English and Hungarian
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data
- Experience in similar position(s) highly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast growing, always changing environment
- Self organization: Organize your own activity effectively. Set necessary priorities Use personal time as efficiently as possible
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
Preferred to have
- A valid driver license with a good driving record
- Having knowledge of app-based workflows. iOS experience preferred
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
- Problem solver. Support in urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- Be creative. Don't be afraid to ask questions, come up with ideas and deliver them.
- Be patient. Act as a first class customer service, be kind and find a solution
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.