This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Operations Coordinator, Boulder
Boulder, CO, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team, being the hyperlocal presence within your community. As a local leader responsible for fleet health, you will lead a team of specialists to drive performance in your region. You will be an integral part of building new processes and mechanisms as well as driving process execution and efficiency through data-based decisions. Additional duties include coaching and mentoring the team and building a strong team culture.
You will be at the forefront of our strategy to transform urban commuting and help people get where they need to go!
What You'll Do:
- Hire and supervise an operations team to help manage your local market(s)
- Train, measure, set targets, and manage the overall team performance based on guidance from the Operations Manager
- Utilize our data (customer input, supply/demand, and on the ground experiences) to identify opportunities and how we can improve our business
- Supervise the completion of various local tasks as they’re assigned, including resolution of potential urgent crises for daily infrastructure operations
- Assist with local operations (deployments and retrievals) when necessary
- Regularly communicate business updates with the Operations Manager
- Use your discretion and independent judgment to help drive the business
- At least 1 - 2 years working in a fast-paced operations environment
- Some familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges Lime may face there
- Leadership - A natural leader who always strives for excellence, calling out the little details when things aren’t executed correctly with an ability to motivate your team
- Pure hustle - Being at a startup company means not everything will go according to plan. You should be a strong multi-tasker and be a high-energy person, who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and pull the long hours when needed
- Owner mentality - You own the local market experience, being customer obsessed in serving your community and ensuring our local operations are continuously changing to best meet the hyperlocal needs
- Valid driver license and acceptable Driving Record
- Natural and autonomous leadership skills, people management experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals across the United States
- Competitive salary and benefits, ranging from $59-65k/year
- Ability to travel and learn from other markets
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.