Boston, MA, United States
30+ days ago
Lime’s Global Finance team is hiring an Assistant Treasurer! Reporting to the Head of Investor Relations and Treasury you will have a global focus and will be the most senior dedicated Treasury leader for Lime.
As the Assistant Treasurer, you will oversee the liquidity management and global cash reporting and forecasting. You will also own bank account management, intercompany loan portfolio, and the implementation and management of the Treasury Management System.
We are a remote first organization! Our preference for this role is to be located in Eastern or Central time zones.
What you'll do:
- Daily cash management including monitoring cash balances and preparing cash forecasts and actual performance against forecast
- Optimize returns on cash balances while maintaining daily, weekly, and long-term liquidity
- Manage global banking platform for operating accounts and work with banking partners to evaluate existing bank relationships and available bank products and pricing
- Partner with Tax team to manage global cash positions to comply with the tax structure
- Manage treasury control framework to ensure proper segregation of duties
- Coordinate and administer bank accounts and services (opening/closing of accounts, changes in services, changes in bank account structures, changes of bank account signers)
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls, FBAR, FATCA, anti-money laundering regulations, and other rules governing cash transactions and banking
- Lead implementation and administration of Treasury Management System (Kyriba)
- Manage global intercompany loan portfolio
- Ability to autonomously manage all aspects of global Treasury operations
- 8+ years experience in Treasury, cash management, and/or other relevant capital markets experience
- MBA and/or CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) credential a plus
- Previous experience with Kyriba (or other TMS’s) highly desired
- Ability to operate at Limespeed: Energetic, passionate and flexible with the ability to collaborate with our US and International offices across multiple time zones
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job cannot be performed in Colorado.