Senior Operations Manager- Ruhrpott
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for a Sr. Operations Manager with a passion for innovation, problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences. As a leader you will be responsible for fleet health, demand generation and will drive performance in your market. You will be building new processes and mechanisms as well as driving experimentation.
What You'll Do:
- Be an owner.
- Build and maintain a highly efficient and motivated field operations organisation in your market.
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs, and train new team members.
- Track and report critical supply and demand metrics.
- Use data to optimise processes, creatively solve problems, and track results.
- Work with the General Manager to regularly forecast and set goals for your market.
- Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals.
- Communicate across the organisation to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback.
- Lead urgent projects, prioritise tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of LimeBe a culture carrier.
- Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace.
- Bilingual German/English
- 4-7 years as an operations, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and a driven individual
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of experiences to scale a rapidly growing organisation, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.