HR Coordinator EMEA
25 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
Lime is hiring an HR Coordinator to join our EMEA HR team! In this role you will report to the manager of the European HR team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced changing environment. You are an in the moment problem solver and are able to stay focused on building and scaling for the future.
We are a remote first company and we welcome applications from anywhere in France and Germany.
What you will do:
- This role will be dual:
Main HR point of contact for our population based in warehouses:
- Be the first point of contact to all employees relating to day to day employee HR queries (absences, disciplinary, visas, etc)
- Provide guidance to local managers (performance, career path, etc)
- Manage the local administrative HR requirements
HR Generalist for the region (western Europe):
- Be the first point of contact to all employees relating to day to day employee HR queries
- Partner with the HR Business Partners on various topics and projects
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process of new hires
- Build and maintain a highly effective and collaborative partnership with our payroll team
- Collaborate with the team to suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR Department and organisation as a whole and to ensure and enhance best practice
- Partner and manage relationships with external council to manage visa applications and immigration related processes and inquiries
- Execute on project based work across various HR Programs
- Maintenance of employee files
- Coordinate the payment of HR related invoices
Last but not least, you will be an active member of our dynamic EMEA HR team!
- You have at least 3 years of experience as HR Generalist, Coordinator or similar - More importantly, you are an HR professional with a wish to learn
- You speak both French and German
- If you have international experience, this would be an advantage
- You are detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- You are personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- The possibility to gain international HR experience
- You choose: MacBook or Windows PC
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.