Director, Human Resources (EMEA)
7 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
We are seeking an HR Director to play a lead role in supporting our rapidly expanding organization across EMEA. In this role, you will lead a small yet mighty team of HRBPs and generalists and will partner closely with key leaders and their groups to align people and strategy as we scale our business and continue to drive our mission. This role will also sit on our EMEA leadership team.
You will be an instrumental leader within the People team in charting strategic growth opportunities, developing new strategies to continue making Lime a best in class workplace, and will interface directly with individuals at all levels across the organization, including our C-Team.
The preferred locations for this position are: Germany, France, London or Netherlands
What you'll do:
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for the EMEA HR team, particularly in the fields of professional development, succession planning, performance management, employee relations, organizational design and strategic programs such as Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Develop a roadmap to lead the EMEA HR team through rapid growth and ensure that the people, programs, and processes necessary to scale are in place
- Collaborate with senior organization leaders across the region, including Talent Acquisition and FP&A to develop and execute on the 2022 workforce plan and attrition modeling
- Guide the HR team in developing and maintaining thoughtful and clear career ladders with competencies that will serve as a framework for hiring and promotions, in partnership with organization leaders
- Advise on strategic organizational design initiatives, as well as high-level, sensitive, or critical employee relations issues across EMEA
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all employees to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of their professional goals and the organization's objectives
- Drive measurable improvements to Lime’s employee experience by developing effective programming to help address any themes highlighted in our employee pulse surveys
- 8-12 years of progressively complex HR leadership experience (across at least 5 European countries) supporting Corporate and Operations functions within a rapidly growing startup organization
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of HR professionals at the Business Partner level required
- Fluency in English is required (and either German or French fluency is required)
- (S)PHRca, GPHR, or SHRM-(S)CP Certification a plus
- Breadth and depth in developing, leading and managing global strategic initiatives, including but not limited to., diversity and inclusion, performance management, employee engagement, feedback and coaching, and organization design
- Experience leveraging HR metrics and data to facilitate, influence and drive people and business decisions
- Proven experience being a trusted partner to leadership teams and an authentic mentor to your team and the border HR team globally
- Strategic thinker who can also execute on tactical necessities—no task is too large or too small
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.