Senior Operations Manager
Austin, TX, United States
23 days ago
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Senior Operations Leader to join our team in Austin, TX. As a Senior Operations Manager at Lime, you will guide and coach a team of talented individuals at the Manager and Individual Contributor levels to drive performance in your market. You will build new processes and mechanisms that drive efficiency through data-based outcomes and problem-solving.
What you'll do:
- Be an owner. Build and maintain an efficient and motivated field operations organization in your market
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs, hire, onboard, and train new team members and lead the performance management process for your team
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to identify trends, improve processes and customer experience while solving problems, and tracking results.
- Drive results. Partner with the General Manager to forecast and set goals for your market, overseeing the budget and financial performance of your markets operations. Create an environment that empowers experimentation and drives your team to hit goals
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Synthesize feedback and recommendations to business operations, product and engineering teams.
- Problem solve. Develop and implement strategies to advance the deployment and operation of our vehicles, lead urgent ad-hoc projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you will partner with our Government Relations team in meeting with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime to ensure compliance with regulations and to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace; ensuring the safety of our staff, riders and vehicles
- 6+ years of work experience within an operations, financial or business analyst, or equivalent role
- 4+ years of experience guiding a team including providing coaching and performance management
- Analytically minded with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics) and the ability to navigate, decode, and use data to build compelling narratives and reports
- Data-driven by nature with demonstrated experience using Excel and SQL
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgment in drawing conclusions, and navigating ambiguous environments
- Excellent communications skills with demonstrated experience motivating a team, working across a large organization and representing your company to external partners
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Detail oriented, process improvement focused, self motivated and energetic, with the drive and ability to learn new skills and grow with the role Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
The anticipated salary range for this position is $89,000.00 - $117,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.