This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Head of Compensation
Austin, TX, United States
30+ days ago
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
As Lime’s Head of Compensation, you will be responsible for leading strategy, design, and development of our global compensation programs. You will lead our Compensation team, partnering with our Executive team/Board stakeholders and Compensation Advisory Committee and ensure our Compensation philosophies and programs support Lime’s overall Talent Strategy. You will be responsible for all elements of compensation (broad-based, executive, cash, and incentive) and compensation analytics including insights for our senior leadership team and Board.
What You'll Do
- Drive the strategic design and execution of Lime’s global compensation, equity, and incentives programs in line with business needs and values, and provide flexibility and global customization to account for market differences.
- Benchmark all compensation programs and plans to ensure internal equity and market competitiveness; ensure alignment with our business growth, financial and people team priorities and training of our management population.
- Manage the mid year and year end compensation cycle, including completion of a balanced portfolio of surveys, annual benchmarking and creation of salary bands.
- Lead the broader HR team through regular benchmarking cycles to educate, analyze and assess market data, industry trends, and best practices.
- Partner with the Executive team to define a compelling total rewards strategy, built for a hybrid remote / office landscape.
- Oversee all deliverables for our quarterly Compensation Committee meetings as well as partnering with the legal team on the equity budget annually for the Board.
- Monitor external trends and benchmark activities across all areas of rewards to elevate our understanding of our compensation competitiveness globally, and evolve it over time to meet the changing landscape of total rewards.
- BA/BS degree and a minimum of 10 years of compensation experience, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth global company
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading a global compensation team, within private and public companies
- Experience in partnering and influencing senior stakeholders (executive team and Board)
- Experience in change management and influencing across executive teams
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: executive compensation, private and public company equity, bonus plans, wage & classification, salary, market benchmarking, job evaluation
- You’ll thrive in a highly collaborative team environment and enjoy partnering with People Ops and HRBPs globally to drive HR programming
What we offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.