US Finance Coordinator (Remote)
Laudato Si' Movement
30+ days ago
Laudato Si’ Movement serves the Catholic family worldwide to turn Pope Francis’ Laudato Si’ encyclical letter into bold action for climate and ecological justice. Laudato Si’ Movement’s movement-building efforts draw on the combined gifts of over 800 member organizations and thousands of grassroots volunteers to help bring the Laudato Si’ message to life.
About the position:
LSM is looking to recruit a meticulous, organized financial coordinator to support and streamline the organization’s financial processes and procedures. This person will work day to day with a 3rd party accounting vendor which manages LSM’s bookkeeping and bill payment processes. Top applicants will be proactive in finding solutions, have proficient time-management skills, and can multitask with interruptions in a dynamic environment.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission and management of documents for payroll, reimbursements, donation processing, and budgeting purposes.
- Serve as point of contact between 3rd party accounting vendors and staff and other parties on finance questions and needs.
- Create and process invoices and payments.
- Review data and information for accuracy and make corrections when necessary.
- Manage LSM’s finance platforms including Stripe, PayPal, and credit cards.
- Identify and improve internal financial processes, including the identification of new platforms as needed.
- Produce reports and statistical data as needed.
- Ensure records and reports are kept safely and securely.
- Maintain confidentiality of information with a high level of integrity.
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, economics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks
- Proficient with MS Office Excel and Google suite.
- Proven ability to work independently
- Willing to work in close coordination with a remote team across multiple time zones
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactive in finding solutions
- Able to thrive in a global team with people of multiple cultures and backgrounds
- Comfort working in a Catholic environment that is rooted in prayer and the spirituality of Laudato Si
Fluency in English is required and high proficiency in Spanish is desirable.
Remote in the United States
Apply here: https://bit.ly/Finance_Coord_LSM
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Lugar de trabajo: Empleo remoto