Content Creator (Remote)
Laudato Si' Movement
Buenos Aires, Argentina
8 days ago
Laudato Si’ Movement serves the Catholic family worldwide to turn Pope Francis’ Laudato Si’ encyclical letter into bold action for climate and ecological justice. Laudato Si’ Movement’s;movement-building efforts draw on the combined gifts of over 800 member organizations and thousands of grassroots volunteers to help bring the Laudato Si’ message to life.
About the position
The Content Creator is responsible for curating and producing content. We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for our digital and offline audiences. The Content Creator should focus on appealing to LSM’s audience’s interests by creating engaging material that facilitates community building and conversations.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for Movement websites, blogs, marketing materials, and social media platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualize findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials and others.
- Using social media to engage the audience, respond to questions or complaints, and promote Movement initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and Movement website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting creative new ways to promote Movement programs and to reach new audiences.
Content Creator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 of these qualities:
- At least three years of experience and a long portfolio to share.
- Experience working with the Catholic Church
- Theological background
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and/or Italian.
Location: This is a fully remote position
Type: Full-time position
To apply visit: https://bit.ly/ContentCreator_LSM
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Fecha límite para postularse: 25/08/2022