Building Simulation Engineer
30+ days ago
Building Simulation Engineer
Pune, India (Remote locations throughout India will be considered)
Reference Number #2187
We are currently looking for an experienced building simulation engineer to join our consultancy team in India. You will be working with our international team of IESVE modellers, in the company who created the software. You will be working as an integral member of our expanding international consulting team, responsible for working on high-profile and challenging client projects.
We are looking for an experienced (minimum four to six years), building simulation professional with appropriate and relevant engineering or architectural background, with the following skills and experience
- Engineer with Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with IES VE and the Apache modules (experience with other energy modelling packages will be considered, like EnergyPlus, Visual DOE, etc.)
- HVAC skills with either design or system selection experience
- Experience with Multiple Project Management/Co-ordination
- Strong communication skills including speaking English
- Knowledge of UK building regulations e.g. Part L
- Experience with LEED modelling and USGBC LEED documentation
- Experience modelling to ASHRAE 90.1 PRM method using IES VE ApacheHVAC
- Skills on IES Virtual Environment software
- Heating/cooling loads calculations
- Building rating systems such as WELL, BREEAM, Estidama, NABERS, GreenStar, GSAS
- Python scripting
- Skills on MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In return, we offer the chance to work for a world-leading company in an exciting and supportive working environment; you will receive a competitive salary; health insurance for self and dependents and up to 33 days annual leave.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter, including current and expected CTC, to email@example.com.
At IES, we value People, Purpose and Innovation. We offer a flexible and supportive working environment and the opportunity to work with a team of friendly, interesting and diverse people from across the globe, who are passionate about what we do.
Our mission is to contribute to conserving the earth’s natural resources for future generations by reducing the carbon emissions of the built environment. IES is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology in the green-building sector and our Virtual Environment (VE) software is the only tool that allows the design team to simulate the full performance of a building model.
Our world-leading 3D performance analysis software is used by our clients to design high-quality and innovative buildings across the globe, while minimising the impact on the environment. IES’ technology is supported by integrated consulting services and today its capabilities are expanding from use on individual buildings, to helping create sustainable communities, cities and countries.
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation. Individuals are treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.
Information on all candidates being considered for roles within the organisation will be handled in accordance with the provision of the General Data Protection Regulations (as amended from time to time). For more information, please see our Recruitment Privacy Statement.
How to apply
To apply for the role please send a covering letter stating the skills you have from the requirements listed and an up to date CV to:
Early application is encouraged and IES reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.