11 days ago
Greenpeace is a world-leading independent campaigning organisation using peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future. Our priority focus in the Australia Pacific region is tackling climate change.
We are at a unique turning point in the race to stop catastrophic climate change. So that together we can have maximum impact in the world, our team is on a mission to create a modern, agile, digitally savvy culture equipped to drive towards a green and peaceful future.
Our team is a key part of the Fundraising and Technology department. We ensure all our platforms work together seamlessly, allowing our colleagues across Australia and the Pacific to get the most out of our tools.
In this role you will report directly to the Engineering Lead, and will have the opportunity to:
- Do daily administration and support for our Salesforce CRM such as user management, configuration, upgrades, documentation, training and reporting
- Complete regular data processes including debiting of supporters, outcome processing for Telefundraising programs, finance reconciliation tasks, data imports and exports, standard system flow checks, backup checks.
- Champion good data hygiene and practices within the organisation
- Provide support, training or workshops as needed for our HubSpot and Salesforce Users.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We know you’re in high demand. You could work for an implementation partner, in-house at a corporate, or even at Salesforce. But while you do that, Australia is set to build the largest gas mine ever and continue burning dirty coal at an alarming rate… all whilst climate change rapidly escalates.
So come work with us instead! We don’t have an in-house chef, but, unlike the agency world, at Greenpeace you are not bound by billable hours and targets, and you don’t have to act as sales for the product. With us, you can use your knowledge and skills to directly impact the team and the millions of supporters and crew that hold Greenpeace dear to their heart!
As well as having a passion for Greenpeace’s campaign work, you’re ideal for this role if you have a strong knowledge of the Salesforce CRM, data management practices and knowledge of SQL or SQL-like languages. You will also have:
- A tertiary qualification in a technical field (information technology, computer science, engineering, business analytics, statistics) or a relevant discipline preferred;
- At least two years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator – NPSP experience preferred; and
- A drive to improve our data quality and make Greenpeace’s work more efficient and impactful.
For more information read the Job Description on our website.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A rare opportunity to take action on one of the most important issues of the moment – climate;
- The independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the team;
- A genuine approach to wellbeing, including flexible working arrangements and an integrity framework;
- An organisation filled with talented, warm, and caring team members, so that you can bring your whole self to work;
- A fast-paced, high impact culture of accountability that genuinely celebrates inclusivity and diversity; and
- An organisation that really values the digital space and management that has a technical background (and has your back).
Annual Salary $88,170.76 + superannuation.
We welcome applicants Australia wide, with a preference for Sydney or Melbourne for the opportunity to join in-person staff workshops, meetings, get-togethers and creative confrontation activities.
HOW TO APPLY
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented groups (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People of Colour, women, non-binary and gender diverse people, LGBTQIA+ communities, and people living with a disability) often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested; we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 21 August 2022.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $88,170.76 per year