Digital Fundraising Manager
30+ days ago
Digital Fundraising Manager
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future. Our priority focus in the Australia Pacific region is tackling climate change.
The Digital Marketing team works to attract new supporters and donors to Greenpeace Australia Pacific (GPAP) so that we can grow our people-powered movement and impact. As Greenpeace campaigns are 100% funded by individual supporters, it is vital that we grow our base of supporters and donors so that we can remain fiercely independent as we fight together for our fragile planet and the magnificent diversity of life that call it home.
The team consists of six fundraising and marketing specialists who collaborate often with campaigners, content creators, fundraisers and technical specialists to launch engaging campaigns and supporter experiences across the website, email, social media, DRTV, paid ads, content marketing, partnerships and more.
We are looking for a Digital Fundraising Manager to join our team in a new leadership role to drive significant supporter and donor growth in a very exciting year for GPAP. There are big moments coming up for our campaigns and huge ambitions for our digital fundraising and we need more talented hands on deck.
Leading a Digital Fundraising Team with two direct reports within the broader Digital Marketing Team, you will develop strategies for digital fundraising success and implement multi-channel fundraising campaigns to recruit new donors and trial innovations to diversify our digital fundraising, especially in the acquisition of new regular givers.
This is a central role within the organisation that collaborates regularly with campaign teams, creative, comms, investigations and special projects to engage audiences in our brand and campaign stories, converting new audiences to supporters and supporters to donors to deepen our collective impact. You’ll work especially closely with Telefundraising and Donor Development teams to recruit supporters most likely to donate and deepen their engagement in our campaigns.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Fundraising Manager who can turn campaign moments into value propositions and compelling cases for support that attract new audiences to take action with us and to fund our work.
You’ll be experienced in leading and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns with teams, and have your finger on the pulse of digital fundraising best practices and innovations to bring fresh inspiration, optimisations and growth.
Digital fundraising experience with success in driving significant donor acquisition or growing a supporter base at a registered charity or NGO is required.
You’ll also have:
- Strong leadership and team management skills, including experience developing staff and lifting digital fundraising excellence across the organisation;
- Multi-channel campaign planning and project management skills;
- Experience in bringing campaigns to life with compelling propositions, stories, content and online supporter experience across emails, web experiences, advertising, SMS, partnerships and more;
- Experience using email systems, journey builders and data integration with CRMs;
- Experience optimising for performance monitoring and analytics skills, including using UTMs and tracking via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Experience managing and optimising ads, including Facebook and Google ads;
- Relationship skills to manage external agencies and contractors to meet targets; and
- Budget and target management and experience in financial forecasting.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work on our biggest campaigns, and make a difference in Australia and globally;
- The opportunity to take on an integral leadership role we invest in digital growth;
- A great work-life balance including 35 hour work week, integrity framework and generous leave conditions;
- Flexible working conditions including remote work from home,
- A culture that celebrates inclusivity and diversity; and
- A supportive team with lots of opportunities to learn and grow your skillsets including skillshares with other departments and Greenpeace offices.
Salary $104,932.82 per annum + Superannuation.
Open to applicants Australia wide, with a preference for Sydney or Melbourne for the opportunity to join in person staff workshops, meetings, get-togethers and creative confrontation activities.
HOW TO APPLY
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have current working rights for Australia.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight, 15th March 2023.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $104,932.82 per year