Digital Fundraising Coordinator
20 days ago
Digital Fundraising Coordinator
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future. Our priority focus in the Australia Pacific region is tackling climate change.
The Digital Marketing team works to attract new supporters and donors to Greenpeace Australia Pacific so that we can grow our people-powered movement and impact. As Greenpeace campaigns are 100% funded by individual supporters, it is vital that we grow our base of supporters and donors so that we can remain fiercely independent. The team consists of five marketing and fundraising specialists who collaborate often with campaigners, content creators, fundraisers and technical specialists to launch engaging digital marketing campaigns and supporter experiences across the website, email, social media, DRTV, paid ads, content marketing, partnerships and more.
We are looking for a Digital Fundraising Coordinator to join our team in a very exciting year for Greenpeace on a 12-month contract. There are some big moments coming up for our campaigns and huge ambitions for our digital experience and so we need more talented hands on deck.
This new role will help bring to life our brand and campaigns to attract new audiences to take action and donate to support our campaigns as we fight together for our fragile planet and the magnificent diversity of life that call it home.
With a particular focus on the acquisition of new regular givers, this role will collaborate with staff, volunteers and agencies to shape our online donation experience and infrastructure. The role will also develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns across owned, earned and paid media, create compelling content, and engage supporters and donors in the important ways they can make a difference with our campaigns.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We’re looking for an experienced digital fundraiser with a supporter-first mentality, who can turn campaign stories into meaningful value propositions to attract new audiences and engage supporters deeply in our campaigns to support and fund our work.
You’ll be experienced in planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns, and as a proactive team member with a passion for continual improvement you’ll analyse performance and recommend ways to optimise and trial new fundraising tactics.
Proven digital fundraising experience in donor acquisition or growing a supporter base at an NGO, or equivalent experience in revenue generation or membership growth is required.
You’ll also have:
- Strong copywriting skills and storytelling capabilities;
- Multi-channel campaign planning and project management skills;
- Website/landing page building skills with the aim of optimising for conversion;
- A talent for writing engaging and compelling emails;
- Experience using email systems, journey builders and data integration with CRMs;
- Performance monitoring and analytics skills, including using UTMs and tracking via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Experience managing and optimising ads, including Facebook and Google;
- Intermediate skills in content production for social media assets – stills and video.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work on some of our biggest campaigns, and make a difference in Australia and globally;
- The opportunity to take on an integral role in the Digital Marketing team as we invest in digital growth;
- A great work-life balance including 35 hour work week, integrity framework and generous leave conditions;
- Flexible working conditions including remote work from home, and
- A culture that celebrates inclusivity and diversity.
- A supportive team with lots of opportunities to learn and grow your skillsets, including from other departments during training sessions and skillshares.
Salary $73,769.95 per annum + Superannuation.
Open to applicants Australia wide, with a preference for Sydney or Melbourne for the opportunity to join in person staff workshops, meetings, get-togethers and creative confrontation activities.
HOW TO APPLY
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight, Monday 30 January 2023.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $73,769.95 per year