Door to Door Fundraising Team Leader
Southampton, United Kingdom
11 days ago
Ideal role for someone passionate about the environment with experience in face-to-face fundraising. Full time position.
- £11 per hour + up to £300 bonus per week
- Immediate start
- Great career progression opportunities
- Various locations in Southampton area
- 35 hrs pw Monday to Friday, 1pm - 8pm
- Perfect for experienced Team leader or fundraiser ready for the next step!
About Greenpeace: We defend the natural world and promote peace by investigating, exposing and confronting environmental abuse, and championing responsible solutions for our fragile environment.
Campaigns we are currently working on include climate change, defending the oceans and protecting the ancient forests and all the animals across our beautiful planet.
The role: The Team Leader’s role is to build and lead a well-trained and motivated team of door-to-door fundraisers.
The Team Leader’s aims are to engender a strong, supportive and productive team environment, whilst upholding professional standards as well as the aims, values and reputation of Greenpeace.
You will be given industry leading training and ongoing support to make you the best Team leader you can be!
Every summer, the best Door Fundraisers are offered the opportunity to work at festivals of all kinds, from Pride events and small vegan markets to big events like Glastonbury, Latitude, Womad and more!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have face-to-face fundraising experience ideally with some experience managing a small team
- Have strong leadership skills including ‘leading from the front’
- Be passionate about protecting the environment and Greenpeace
- £11 per hour – pay is NOT commission based
- Achievable & excellent bonus structure
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- On-going training & development for those looking to start a career with us
- Social working environment
- Enrolment on to EAP health, mental and emotional well-being scheme for you and immediate family which includes 24-7 helpline, 6 therapy sessions a year, debt and legal advice.
Click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we’ll call you back!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.00 per hour
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Monday to Friday