Charity Fundraising - Regional Coordinator
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 day ago
Face to Face Fundraising Coordinator
- £29,688 – £33,636 salaried.
- Full time hours
- Opportunity to work at major UK festivals
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced face to face fundraising manager to join one of the leading Door to Door in-house fundraising teams in the UK!
As a key member of the Face to Face Fundraising leadership team, you will be directly responsible for the day to day delivery of a stable and cost effective Face to Face Programme in your region.
You will have commitment to our core strategic objectives of innovation and diversification, working with door teams as well as supporting the festivals programme at key events including Glastonbury.
You will deliver sustainable growth whilst keeping the Greenpeace values at the forefront of all decision making, leading by example and encouraging personal development through coaching to ensure your teams perform at the highest level.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Line Manage up to 4 Team Leaders, including distance management of remote teams
- Accountable for the performance of teams to hit financial, supporter and attrition targets
- Ensure that each Fundraiser and Team Leader fully understands their role and responsibilities and is able to achieve their targets and KPIs in line with agreed budgets
- Create and implement personal development plans with Team Leaders
- Monitor performance of Face to Face Fundraisers and where necessary implement appropriate performance management measures
- Take appropriate action to address any instances of misconduct
- Accountable for the removal of fundraisers from our campaign
- Responsible for monitoring, assessing and promoting high standards of well-being among Fundraisers
Training and Development
- Lead by example to model good fundraising practice and fundraising results
- Work side by side with Fundraisers and Team Leaders to support, motivate and empower them to achieve their maximum performance
- Responsible for the delivery of fundraiser training in the field
- Occasionally required to deliver interviews and/or classroom based day 1 and 2 training for Fundraisers
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Greenpeace and face to face fundraising techniques
- Constantly look to aid personal development through mentoring, coaching and guiding of Fundraisers Experience.
- Significant experience as a f2f Team Leader or manager
- Strong operational knowledge of face-to-face fundraising
- Track record of motivating groups of people and performance management
Knowledge/ Technical skills
- IT literate – Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Understand of cIOF regulations and other legislation relevant to Face to Face Fundraising
- An up to date understanding of the face to face fundraising sector
- An understanding of and passion for environmental issues and Greenpeace’s campaigns
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £29,688.00-£33,636.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday