- £10 per hour
- up to £300 bonus per week
- No experience necessary
Are you someone who is passionate about the environment and helping to stop climate change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the newest Greenpeace fundraising team, which is being launched this summer in Hastings. This comes with the possibility for quick career progression into a Team Leader role!
Full time positions available – part time considered. Full training provided. No experience necessary.
Position: Door to door Fundraiser
Location: Various residential areas in and around Southampton
Contract: Temporary on-going
Hours: 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 1pm – 8pm
Pay: £10 per hour + up to £300 bonus per week
We defend the natural world and promote peace by investigating, exposing and confronting environmental abuse, and championing responsible solutions for our fragile environment.
Campaigns we are currently working on include working to stop climate change, defend oceans by stopping destructive and illegal fishing and protect rainforests across our beautiful planet.
Inspired People are recruiting for fundraisers to raise awareness and funds for Greenpeace through face-to-face conversations with members of the public. To inspire people to join & donate to Greenpeace through regular donations.
Every year our Door Fundraisers are offered the opportunity to work at festivals of all kinds, from Pride events and small vegan markets to big events like Glastonbury, Latitude, Womad and more!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a passion for the environment
- Be outgoing, energetic and have a confident demeanor
- Have an excellent level of spoken English
- £10 per hour - pay is NOT commission based
- Achievable & excellent bonus structure
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- On-going training & development for those looking to start a career with us
- Social working environment
- Enrolment on to EAP health, mental and emotional well-being scheme for you and immediate family which includes 24-7 helpline, 6 therapy sessions a year, debt and legal advice.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences. We believe that a diverse culture brings richness to an organisation, and inclusion is required to unleash the potential of diversity.
Click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we’ll call you back!
Alternatively call Ellie on 01275 370320 (option 1)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Reference ID: GPSouthansdoor