Door to Door Fundraiser Greenpeace
Brighton, United Kingdom
£10 per hour up to £300 bonus per week
Are you someone who is passionate about the environment and helping to stop climate change? We are looking for fundraisers to work on the frontline and help fund the vital work Greenpeace do! Full time positions available – part time considered. Full training provided. No experience necessary.
Position: Door to door Fundraiser
Location: Various residential areas in and around Brighton
Contract: Temporary on-going
Hours: 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 1pm – 8pm
Pay: £10 per hour up to £300 bonus per week
We defend the natural world and promote peace by investigating, exposing and confronting environmental abuse, and championing responsible solutions for our fragile environment.
Campaigns we are currently working on include working to stop climate change, defend oceans by stopping destructive and illegal fishing and protect rainforests across our beautiful planet.
Inspired People are recruiting for fundraisers to raise awareness and funds for Greenpeace through face-to-face conversations with members of the public. To inspire people to join & donate to Greenpeace through regular donations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with people face-to-face (e.g. customer service or sales etc.
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a passion for the environment
- Be outgoing, energetic and have a confident demeanor
- Have an excellent level of spoken English
- £10 per hour - pay is NOT commission based
- Achievable & excellent bonus structure
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- On-going training & development for those looking to start a career with us
- Social working environment
- Every summer, the best Door Fundraisers are offered the opportunity to work at festivals of all kinds, from Pride events and small vegan markets to big events like Glastonbury, Latitude, Womad and more!
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences. We believe that a diverse culture brings richness to an organisation, and inclusion is required to unleash the potential of diversity.
Click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we’ll call you back!
Alternatively call Ellie on 01275 370320 (option 1)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Bonus scheme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Reference ID: GPBrightondoor