We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
The position will play a key role within the Strategic Initiatives group. The primary responsibility set involves developing and executing various strategies that will help GoodLeap grow. This role will involve liaising and building positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, conducting market research and analysis, evaluating and executing on build vs. buy vs. partnership arrangements, setting goals and guidelines, and overseeing operations from planning to execution. The role will touch the entire lifecycle of the business and will have a high degree of visibility internally and externally. The ideal candidate will have experience in distributed energy, capital markets, JV or partnership relationships and agreements, M&A, cybersecurity and tech infrastructure, tax planning, and presentations to executives and board members.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze GoodLeap’s capabilities to develop and execute strategies that will accelerate company growth.
- Work with capital markets team members to analyze financial structures that will enhance returns, including tax equity and tax credit transfers.
- Work with business development team members to analyze new products and services for contractors, homeowners, and financial institutions, including virtual power plants.
- Work with technical and operations team members to analyze Salesforce and AI automation initiatives for contractors and homeowners, including more efficient payment systems, CRM, and business service arrangements.
- Work with technical and marketing team members to analyze Salesforce and customer-facing applications that create engagement and allow for cross-selling opportunities.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in finance, corporate development, consumer lending, or distributed energy
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Expert with MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint; VBA is a plus)
- Working proficiency with SQL; Python is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and work ethic
- Basic understanding of financial structures in the energy sector
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Passionate about the renewable energy sector
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!