Senior Product Manager, Mobile Platforms
San Antonio, TX, United States
24 days ago
This Senior Product Manager, Mobile Platforms is responsible for building mobile solutions which will evolve the experience for our mobile-platform users. This role will collaborate with user experience and design, business, and technology partners across the enterprise to build software experiences that will delight our customers and partners.
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Execution: Be responsible for all aspects of technology product development including discovery, requirements gathering, and development. Coordinate seamless Go-to-Market activities. Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment and manage expectations. Work closely with partners across the board, including Business Development, Marketing, UX, Engineering, etc.
Product Strategy: Set an ambitious and clear vision for enhancing loan application submission and management experience for our growing mobile platform segment. Be data focused, leveraging data and business insights to evaluate performance against business objectives, and pivot / adjust as appropriate, balancing risks, costs, and benefits effectively. Be in tune with the industry landscape to identify opportunities for innovation and competitive landscape.
Leadership: Model team norms and contribute to positive team dynamics, leading to continuous team operational improvement. Foster an environment of trust, effectively communicating within the squads and with an ecosystem of stakeholders.
Communication and Reporting: Regularly provide updates to senior leaders, stakeholders, partners, squad members, etc. Effectively tailor communications to the appropriate audience to ensure broad alignment, awareness, and advocacy of the product.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Direct experience creating solutions for mobile platforms. iOS/Android native a must. Additional experience with hybrid platforms ideal
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an international, collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an interactive process and an Agile development methodology
- Effective in leading cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types
- Partner effectively with internal partners and stakeholders to develop product ideas
- Manage risks effectively and ensures products meet compliance, legal standards
- Proficient in defining complex user stories, with thorough acceptance criteria and use cases
- Good product management skills, experience with client journeys, and demonstrated ability to synthesize data
- Experience in digital innovation
- Understanding of user needs, and ability to propose credible novel solutions that meet those needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
- Understanding of either home improvement/repair processes or financial services a plus
Compensation: $150k-$205k base
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or 5-7 years’ experience
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!