Partner Relations Project Manager
Roseville, CA, United States
11 days ago
The Partner Relations Project Manager is responsible for ensuring all construction projects are fully complete. Should a change in relationship with an Installer take place, this role will work with contractors, customer, local municipalities, and other entities to complete the construction. For Solar and battery systems, will work to receive permission to operate via the utility company to activate the system. Ensure that home improvement project products are installed and functioning as intended.
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pipeline management – Work with contractors to push projects through the pipeline to completion. This includes meetings, pipeline deep dives, identifying problems, prioritizing jobs.
- Pipeline tracking – Capture live job updates to create accurate reporting on the pipeline.
- Accounting – Keep track of quotes and monthly invoices paid.
- Customer Service – Engage with customers to help handle any concerns to get their job projects completed timely.
- Contract vetting – Sourcing new contractors that can assist with completing abandoned projects.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in solar, mortgage and finance
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Diligent record keeping
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficient with Excel and analyzing data
Location: Roseville, CA
Compensation: $50,000/ annually
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!