We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
As the Director of Product Management, Growth and Engagement, you will take the helm in defining and executing our strategic vision for product growth. Your role involves leading product managers and forging close partnerships with teams in engineering, design, sales, marketing, and data analytics. You will be instrumental in enhancing user engagement, and retention, and defining new growth opportunities. Success in this position hinges on your extensive background in growth product management, a data‐centric approach, and your capacity to drive innovation and scale our product portfolio.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop outstanding products and immersive experiences by integrating a deep understanding of business strategy, creative product strategy, and technical acumen.
- Take ownership of the product roadmap, priorities, and execution, focusing on expansion and deeper engagement.
- Enhance product functionality to empower numerous companies in more effectively managing their financial operations.
- Continuously refine and evolve product offerings through utilization of data and customer feedback.
- Play a pivotal role in shaping the vision, strategy, and processes to drive the expansion of the product management function across various stages of our growth.
- Lead and guide a team of product managers by setting goals, providing constructive feedback, and nurturing the skills of team members.
- Foster collaboration with cross-functional teams, spanning data, design, sales, customer success, marketing, and engineering, to execute initiatives focused on growth and engagement.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management, with a track record of driving growth and engagement in either B2B or B2C products.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing and developing high-performing teams.
- Proven ability to use data and analytics to inform product decisions and drive results.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to flex between strategy and execution seamlessly and energized by a dynamic and fast-moving work environment.
- Technical background with a keen understanding of broader business needs and strategy; ties product metrics to business goals.
- Proficient in defining complex user stories, with thorough acceptance criteria and use cases.
- Deep user empathy, an understanding of user needs, and the ability to propose credible novel solutions that meet those needs.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills.
- Effective in leading cross-functionally, cross-enterprise, and working effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
- Manage risks effectively and ensure products meet compliance and legal standards.
- Good understanding and/or experience with financial services regulations is a plus.
In addition to the above salary, this role may be eligible for a bonus and equity.
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!