Roseville, CA, United States
11 days ago
The Assumption Specialist plays a critical role in the organization by performing a range of activities related to assumption operations. The role is responsible for processing assumptions applications for solar and battery loans when changes in property ownership occur.
Additionally, the role is responsible for handling incoming phone calls from the GoodLeap dedicated toll free line and emails by addressing customer questions and concerns.
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive assumption request applications and prepare preliminary paperwork
- Prepare correspondence using templates to request missing documents and confirm receipt of information
- Create new Loan Assumption Agreements and manage the execution of the Agreements using DocuSign
- Follows through with closing procedures to ensure timely activation of new loan
- Answer Assumptions emails utilizing group email ticketing system
- Answer incoming customer calls and assist them with their needs
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- General understanding of the mortgage and consumer finance industry a plus
- Prior work experience in customer service positions is preferred
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Location: Roseville, CA
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!