Staff BI Programmer Analyst
28 days ago
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
The Staff BI Programmer Analyst is a hands-on role requiring a strong background in Data Analysis, Business Intelligence & development. This role is responsible for engaging across the organization to translate between business needs and technical requirements, ensuring long term data strategies spanning multiple teams drive to completion. This role will work on an agile, interdisciplinary team of engineers and programmer analysts developing both breadth and depth of business knowledge.
The Staff BI Programmer Analyst role is passionate about enabling reliable, high-quality insights via data from pipeline development to report adoption and will create intuitive, secure and performant customer experiences.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage with stakeholders and business teams to understand priorities and identify opportunities to advance their analytics solutions
- Identify trends and key drivers of metrics to unveil insights
- Provide support to stakeholders, triage requests, investigate data issues, and create ad hoc reports
- Develop prototype reports and dashboards within an agile framework
- Work with the team to define, implement, and test new data sources and transformations
- Provide input to Data Engineering on requirements and enhancements to existing data pipelines, data sets, and data platforms
- Conduct QA activities for new development and enhancements
- Lead data modeling, transformation, and normalization projects
- Showcase expertise in visualization and storytelling with data best practices
- Support new tool and technology assessments, and driving and improving stakeholder adoption and best practices of new data sources, solutions, and processes
- Proactively identify process improvements, standardize processes, and help ensure new processes become institutionalized
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- BS in CS, MIS, related technical degree
- 6-10 years' experience as a Data Analyst or similar role
- 5+ years' hands-on SQL experience in a work environment
- Experience with data management, documenting process and data flows, and ensuring
- Experience with scientific Python (numpy, pandas) or R
- Familiarity with Node & React as well as general web programming a plus
- Experience with building reports and visualizations to represent data intuitively in
Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate with technical and non-technical
- Experience with ETL processes, software development, and lifecycle awareness
- Experience with Agile processes utilizing JIRA + git to track and version control work
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!
Compensation: $155k-$180k base