We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
This role requires an experienced Program Manager with the demonstrated ability to inspire and drive program and change management excellence. This role will ensure consistency and structure, utilizing appropriate standards and tools that guarantee outstanding communication, coordination, and execution. This role will interact with all levels of staff and will push for results while building great cross-functional relationships based on trust and accountability.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that every project/program you manage has SMART objectives/KPIs in place and delivers to them. Every project delivers on its business objectives on-time, on-budget, and with no stakeholder left behind or surprised.
- Follow effective and efficient mechanisms, ceremonies, and tools for project planning, stakeholder analysis & communication plans, issue/ risk management, and change management.
- Meeting facilitation skills – your meetings have objectives, agendas, the right attendees, and consistently move the project forward efficiently. Staff is clear about status, next steps, and accountability.
- Utilize tactful but direct communication skills to push for clarity in all aspects of your projects, and ensure that clarity is communicated with appropriate reach, frequency, and medium.
- Communicate and over-communicate. There are no surprises in your projects.
- Guide/Teach more junior members in the art of program management.
- Provide consulting to non-program managers who are wanting to expand their skills in other areas of GoodLeap’s organization.
- Lead by example in time management and meeting efficiency: design and demand efficient, concise meetings with the right people present that deliver good decisions and appropriate follow-up communication. Follow through and execution.
- Learning from project retrospectives are analyzed and actioned to improve the current processes.
- Suggestions on new/better ways to do things are presented, advocated for, and added to the PMO repository.
- Challenge, seek understanding if something does not make sense to ensure continuous improvement and innovation.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- 5-10+ years in program management in software development, financial services, mortgage lending, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to define and manage large, cross-functional, complex projects from planning to launch in a remote, multi-time zone work environment.
- Experience with project management best practices, agile development methodologies, portfolio-wide analytics, decision-making, and prioritization.
- Strong time management skills
- Must understand the software development lifecycle implicitly and collaborate with developers, product managers, creative teams & IT professionals, and both internal and external vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, outstanding conflict management skills, strong influence, negotiation, and presentation skills. Demonstrated communication style & presence to work effectively directly with executive teams.
- Excellent analytical skills; proven track record of good decision-making and exercising sound business judgment.
- Experience in business process engineering, implementation, and/or change leadership is highly desirable.
- Lean Six Sigma black belt is highly desirable.
In addition to the above salary, this role may be eligible for a bonus and equity.
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!