We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for managing and optimizing Salesforce processes for GoodLeap. This role will be responsible for user and licenses management, user support, release readiness, and system upgrades. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable making configuration changes including flows, fields, page layouts, custom settings, and reports & dashboards. This candidate will also accel at governance and change management. We are looking for someone who can understand our current Salesforce implementation and business objectives to help drive adoption and identify organizational efficiencies.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Users, User Roles, Security, and Profiles in a Salesforce org with 600+ users (Service & FSC Clouds).
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, building and maintaining flows, and other routine tasks.
- Provide support to Salesforce users in all groups and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Perform hands on development and maintain business logic using Lighting Flows, Sharing Rules, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, etc.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades; Manages Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations as applicable.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud certifications preferred; Developer certification optional and helpful
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Ability to coordinate work with geographically dispersed project team – Zoom/ Slack/ Email connectivity & presence balanced with the ability to get things done is required
In addition to the above salary, this role may be eligible for a bonus and equity.
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!