We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
The Agile Delivery Lead is an Agile subject matter expert for GoodLeap who is responsible for leading value-driven delivery on one or more Scrum/Kanban teams while ensuring that we are meeting our customer’s needs and expectations. The ADL is responsible for fostering an environment where the engineering teams can deliver high-quality, valuable software. The ADL is a thought and organizational leader, trusted to work in a self-directed manner, yet in collaboration with their peers.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drives cross-team coordination for initiatives/projects that overlap; responsible for status meetings, refinement, retrospectives, and escalating any issues that have the potential to impact delivery.
- Actively works with teams to document any strategic risks and mitigation plans for delivery.
- Collaborates with the Engineering Manager and Product Manager in the work breakdown process, helps in communicating impact to other domain(s)/squad(s); Gathers respective representation in case broader analysis is needed.
- Is a leader who drives business value through best-in-class team execution
- Works to understand squad “blind spots” and weaknesses, and develops plan(s) to address
- Knows when to adjust the ceremonies to match the need/style/maturity of the squad.
- Proactively identifies and resolves impediments that slow development or prevent the team from meeting established goals.
- Continuously seeks to identify bottlenecks in order to optimize the overall flow of work.
- Build trust and strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders through clear communication and expectation setting.
- Holds the team accountable for their responsibilities in defining project readiness and vision, user story writing, story mapping, prioritization techniques, feedback loops, etc.
- Challenges direction changes and communicates/confirms potential impact with stakeholders.
- Engages in respective portfolio planning events and learns about the functional delivery for upcoming initiatives
- Leads collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Has responsibility for helping to ensure there is a well-managed (“DEEP”) product backlog with PO/PM, and coaching/training where needed for the PO/PM.
- Leverage tools such as Jira to develop and maintain relevant information radiators for tracking, measuring and reporting on metrics such as team maturity, team happiness, the effectiveness of agile processes, team throughput/velocity, portfolio health
- Experience (8+ years) in driving large, complicated projects or programs to successful outcomes.
- Has a deep understanding of the strengths of different Agile approaches and when they should be used, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Highly communicative with a diverse and profound set of communication skills.; ability to communicate across different levels (ex: Developers, Partners, and Executives.) of the organization with confidence.
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, change management, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: DevOps Agile, XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Software product development experience
- Has experience as a mentor, agile coach and/or trainer
- Experience executing process change management techniques
In addition to the above salary, this role may be eligible for a bonus and equity.
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!