The Collections Specialists are responsible for contacting borrowers with delinquent accounts, collecting past due payments, and providing appropriate payment solutions to cure borrower’s delinquency. This role will also maintain records of contacts and attempted contacts with delinquent account customers as well as records of any payments collected from the customer.
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outbound/Inbound calls with delinquent borrowers
- Find solutions to help bring borrower’s loans to a current status
- Process payments for borrowers with past due payments
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly collection and metric goals
- Remain in compliance with Goodleap’s collections policies and procedures
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- 1-2 years of direct experience in credit and collections; knowledgeable in sales, negotiation, and persuasion tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior call center experience with financial products preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Self-motivated and extremely goal-oriented
- Team Player
- Professional demeanor
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Compensation: MXN $89.33/hour + bonus
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $89.33 per hour
Expected hours: 46.5 per week
- This position reports to our corporate office on Av. Insurgentes Sur 1458. Are you comfortable working on-site?
- Collections: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: In person
Expected Start Date: 12/02/2024