Contact Center QA Specialist (Bilingual)
El Dorado Hills, CA, United States
15 days ago
Quality Assurance Specialists evaluate customer-facing agent telecommunication interactions and provide quality ratings, identify training needs, provide feedback, compose overviews, as well as monitor and report on adherence to quality assurance policies and compliance.
This is a remote/work from home position. Applicants must reside in the state of California and should have a stable internet connection of 50 Mbps or higher, and a quiet, dedicated work space.
Applicants should be Bilingual Spanish/English
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform call monitoring and provided feedback on opportunities to improve performance, procedures, and customer experience
- Ensure the Quality Assurance program reinforces learning objectives and process efficiency
- Deliver professional written reports and overviews
- Assist and contribute to calibration sessions with the Quality Assurance Team
- Assist in external audits/examination, and requests for information
- Assist and back-up with other duties, as assigned
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of customer service industry standards
- Conscientious and focused listening skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and the use of good judgment
- Proven ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to prepare management level reporting
- Intermediate Skill with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and relationship management skills
- Results-oriented, self-starter with the ability to work independently with general direction
- Bilingual Spanish required (written and verbal)
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid training and career development
- Career path within the organization
- Diverse, welcoming culture with various team building activities and seasonal company events
- Casual dress
- Benefit program with discounts & rewards to theme parks, restaurants, and other exciting venues
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign, or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!