We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Representing GoodLeap as a subject matter expert during a series of calls to customers
- Provide exceptional customer service and support by utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Offer additional GoodLeap products to customers that may benefit from GoodLeap's other services
- Update GoodLeap systems to ensure each interaction with a customer is well documented
- Handle issues with diplomacy to ensure that every customer is happy with their experience with GoodLeap
- Escalate issues to management when necessary and ensure customer concerns are explained effectively and clearly.
- Complete other tasks as deemed appropriate by manager.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- 3+ years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Previous solar customer service or sales experience highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to display patience, empathy, and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion
- Embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the business and team
- Ability to accept and apply coaching and feedback from leadership.
- Proven track record of reliability and a strong work ethic is a must.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Schedules:Various schedules are available based on business needs.
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!