We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
The Client Support Manager works with our partners to ensure we are delivering the best customer experience possible. The CSM will leverage “Big Data” to identify areas of improvement with their Partners and collectively work together on improving the customer experience. Additional duties such as partner audits and pipeline management help to ensure customer expectations and GoodLeap standards are being met. We strive to be a reliable and trustworthy ally that always delivers for both our customers and partners. Focusing on improving the customer experience and being a dependable teammate helps us live out our mantra of “finance made friendly”.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide our customers with world-class customer service
- Be a supportive and collaborative partner our installers can rely on
- Strategically partner with installers on ways to improve the customer experience
- Help resolve any questions or concerns our existing customers may have
- Communicate with installers regarding past, present and future projects
- Effectively manage a pipeline of projects to completion
- Conduct monthly partner due diligence checks
- Analyze data and spot trends
- Conduct collaborative investigations into possible fraudulent or suspicious activities
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Ability to multitask
- Work independently
- Effectively interact with high profile partners
- Superior organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Solar knowledge preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
In addition to the above salary, this role may be eligible for a bonus and equity.
Compensation: $21/ HR
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!