Director of Business Development (Home Improvement)
Austin, TX, United States
30+ days ago
The Director of Business Development will be instrumental in assisting new Home Improvement Contractors join the GoodLeap family. Sourcing new partnership opportunities through outbound leads, collaboration with team members to ensure partner success and working closely with your assigned partners to ensure their growth and development are all key job duties for this role. If you are excited about renewable energy, helping Home Improvement Contractors access superior loan programs, and working with a fun, energetic group, GoodLeap is home.
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify, qualify, and sign prospective GoodLeap partners; On site outreach, work with manufacturers and distributors, software partners, manages all accounts that are 2 million annually and above.
- Source new partnership opportunities through outbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Working with the CF Executive team members to develop a comprehensive knowledge of GoodLeap products and attributes, understand customer needs and requirements and help the two connect
- Work in collaboration with Business Development Directors to ensure partner success. Provide best in class business intelligence driven guidance to your assigned partners to aid their growth and development
- Innovate on sales processes, pitches, and approaches; provide feedback and enhancements, collaborate with other GoodLeap teammates to continually improve a new initiative within a growing company
- Clearly explain and position technical issues such as financial products and legal agreements
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- 3 years home improvement experience
- Proven track record in home improvement financing or home improvement sales.
- Ability to multitask in a high paced environment
- Very strong verbal and written communication a must
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to shift priorities to best meet goals
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign, or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!