Job Description SummaryReporting to the PMO, their function is to work on the automation of data management related to projects in execution. Scripts for the automatic generation of reports on the status of the project, timeline, budget and resources. Creation of routines that allow automatic updating of data in different systems from Excel data sheets.
Grid Solutions, a GE Renewable Energy business, serves customers globally with over 13,000 employees. We provide power utilities and industries worldwide with equipment, systems, and services to bring power reliably and efficiently from the point of generation to end power consumers. We are focused on addressing the challenges of the energy transition by enabling the safe and reliable connection of renewable and distributed energy resources to the grid. For more about GE’s Grid Solutions, visit https://www.gegridsolutions.com.
- Understanding the different reporting process used as part of the project management activity.
- Create the tools to automatize the generation of the necessary reports.
- Create the tools to update these data in the different tools used by the leadership team.
- Ability to communicate and discuss with tool owners and develop implementation plans according to specifications.
- Student in last year of an Engineering degree.
- Minimum programming knowledge in languages such as Python / Visual Basic.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (spoken and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills and a positive energy.
- Technology enthusiast. Passion/aptitude for both modelling and analysis.
- Mainly in presence work at Bilbao office with flexibility of remote.
- Experience in software development.
- Demonstrated the ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in protection of the electrical system.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No