Job Description SummaryAre you interested in joining the leadership team of a major actor in the renewable energy transition ?
If yes, join us to manage the Project Engineering Office of the Grid System Integration Business line in Grid Solutions.
The role is in charge to manage & continuously improve the system engineering processes, to develop and streamline the suite of digital tools supporting those processes and oversee the competences assessment, development and recognition of the worldwide engineering community.
This position drives the execution and tracking of strategic engineering initiatives including engineering performance and productivity improvement with a central team of highly skilled professionals.
Key Responsibilities :
- In charge to manage & continuously improve the system engineering processes, to ensure their consistency across the Business Line. Responsible to drive engineering certification according Capability Maturity Model Integration standard;
- To define and recommend the suite of digital tools needed for engineering foundation capabilities (Computer Aided Design, Product Life Management …) and to deploy Building Information Modelling process across the Business Line and in coordination with other functions ;
- Oversee the competences assessment, development and recognition of the worldwide engineering community. Support development of the Grid Academy ;
- Drives the execution and tracking of strategic engineering initiatives including engineering performance and productivity improvement;
Program manages the rollout of consistent KPIs and toolsets across Regions and Product Development Groups
- Ability to influence a highly matrixed organization with varying levels of experience, competence and buy in
- The ability to influence at all levels, from the Board to the shop floor, and to build support across the businesses will be imperative
- The position calls for strong leadership skills, and the ability to motivate geographically and culturally diverse teams
- The Engineering Transformation Program lead will combine strategic capability with a commitment to delivery, and the ability to be hands-on where required
- Project management capability for complex, multi-business projects will be very important
- Financial dexterity, combined with a clear understanding of the cost and margin drivers of Grid Solutions
- Collaborative team player able to work across businesses and geographies
- People leadership of both direct (5 staff) and indirect resources
Relocation Assistance Provided: No