Intern in the Logistics Area
GE Renewable Energy
13 days ago
Job Description Summary
- Record inventory movements in SAP
- Control tools and equipment movement and calibration (SER logistics)
- Support on creating purchasing request for several service projects and PM support.
- Coordination with Project Managers and Field Supervisors to coordinate projects and services needs for materials and tools.
- Follow up in Logistics and customs operations for all of Latam
- Ongoing graduation in Logistic, Customs, Administrative or Accounting;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel and databases.
- Knowledge and use of SAP is a plus
Relocation Assistance Provided: No