GE Renewable Energy
30+ days ago
Job Description SummaryAll resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- All activities related to the testing and validation of an equipment, facility or plant in accordance to the design objectives or specifications for operational use.
includes Performance Services, Performance tests
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and may be required to lead a junior team. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
Electrical, Electronic or Mecatronic engineering degree.
The candidate must possess at least 3 to 5 years of strong knowledge and experience in High Voltage systems (HV) with a must in Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS).
- Availability to travel 80 to 95% of the time.
- Passsport and VISA are desirable
- Fluent in English - writing and speaking 85%
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No