Job Description SummaryCoach, drive and lead lean behaviors, principles, and tools across a operational or functional area. Drive cultural transformation resulting in step-change in operational business metrics.
- Support to Lean strategy planning - Work in close cooperation with the plant & functional leader to define, then rolling out the implementation of a Lean Enterprise system for supply chain manufacture, ensuring that critical success factors are incorporated within the transformation model. Establish plant level Lean mechanism and rhythm. Drive strategy execution and improvement results, link Lean initiatives closely to plant KPIs pursuing operation excellence
- Lean people development – Provide leadership, coaching and training in leading plant culture change that is inherent in Lean transformations. Define Lean people development plan spanning multi-levels. Provide objective assessments of our capability to lead significant change
- Lean project implementation – Identify continuous improvement opportunities which covered productivity, quality, safety, utilization, inventory, lead time, etc. , focus on end-to-end improvement, facilitate Kaizen Promotion Office (KPO) member build up Lean projects, conduct shop floor observation, drive team on Lean implementation and follow up, provide periodically coaching, instruct KPO member hit the target by Lean methodologies. Reporting Lean progress by regular basis
- Lean activities and events – Plan Lean activity and event to support key Lean initiatives and promote Lean culture, organize internal Lean events, e.g.
- Lean Action Work Out, Lean day to enhance bottom to up engagement, build up external benchmark partnership to leverage industrial best practice.
- Process improvement, process review and follow up to optimize end-to-end information flow and eliminate process waste
- Lean support – Support engineering team on using Lean tools on layout design, production preparation, resource planning etc. for new product/component phase in
- BS Degree in engineering, preferably Industrial Engineering.
- More than 5 working years with project management experience and Lean, Six Sigma or
Continuous Improvement skills. Desired with IT software background.
- Excellent problem solving skills, sound judgment, initiative, and creativity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing and organizational integration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to create real and positive change in a team environment.
- Good English Skills
- Knowledge of the international environment
Relocation Assistance Provided: No